What's In A Name?

Well. I need your help. I've been considering for quite a while to change the name of my blog. Well, not the name of the blog, per se, but the address of the blog. Since I chose to use my home address as the address of the blog, I also chose not to publish my blog for all the world to find and read. But I think I'd like for the world to be able to find and read my blog, so now I need to change my address. But it has to be something catchy, something meaningful, something memorable. I wanted to use soggybottom.blogspot.com, but it isn't available. If you go to soggybottom.blogspot.com, you'll find an old blog from 2002 with only a handful of posts. See, that's the dangerous thing about the internet, nonsense gets posted and it stays for years and years and the whole web is such a giant thing that no one can manage it much less clean it up. So, I have to come up with something else. If you have any ideas, let me know!