Grand Central


























This photo was taken a few weeks ago. We have more snow on the ground now since we had that string of storms, but look at all those foot prints. THOSE ARE ANIMALS! The fatest footprints starting on the right hand side about half way up the photo and going up the hill are mine, all the others are the animals that criss cross our property when I'm not looking. Recently we've been visited by the fantastic Mr. Fox, and we've seen him! He's beautiful. We see him in the morning when we're getting ready for work and school. One of these days I'm going to have my wits about me and get a picture of him instead of just galking at him and screaming at Mickey to look out the window. All those prints aren't Mr. Fox's, they belong to deer and God knows what else. Today I went out to check the level in our gas tank and around the tank were the most delicate paw prints, much smaller than those of a cat. I have no idea what they could be. Old Mr. Bear should be waking up pretty soon and paying us a visit. I wonder if we'll see any faun trotting through the yard with all the adults we saw last summer. I love our wildlife.